Ski Week
![]() |
| The Oldies, together again for the second to last time. |
I've left ski week excited to see my host family again, albeit a little sick.
Some days were great and others weren't.
We all got called down for room checks in the middle of the night which was SUPER fun.
I also had some awesome time with the bros and we all reminisced about Reggie a little, making it all in all a pretty good break.
Even if I DID get the flu
![]() |
| The boys with our newest addition, Ethan from Australia. |
![]() |
| Look at that view. |
![]() |
| These are out of order chronologically, I know. But this bag did way something like 50lbs and I figured I should take a picture. |
![]() |
| Everything and less needed for a week of skiing. |








Comments
Post a Comment