Innsbruck Weekend


This weekend was a nice one hosted by a Rotarian: Mr. Grabner, who was a gracious host and a wonderful tour guide throughout the city of Innsbruck and lots of Austria in general too. Because it's way easier, it was decided that I should spend the night at Reggie's place so we can be picked up at one place. And so it happened.



We had a nice "little" feast on Thursday night after touring the Christmas Market once again. We had no school Thursday or Friday.




Over night we got 3" of snow as did Seguin!




I snuck a couple of pictures from a palace in whish I was not supposed to. Sorry!







It's everywhere and I'm thankful for that.



lol


On top of a mountain, gearing up to do some Eislaufen.



Little bit of ice skating

Pets with a cat we found after dinner.





On the way back to Leoben, we stopped in Bavaria and a private hunting museum. This guy is crazy. Over 5 continents and hundreds of animals.








A delicious hog dinner and two hour drive and we were home.
~

Yo check it:
I'd have never thought I'd get this far nor that this many people would even find this interesting so thanks for the support!

Comments

  1. We wait impatiently for your posts!! Thanks so very much for taking the time to share your experiences!! Your world looks so very cold!! Stay warm & well!!! Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Innsbrück 💐. WOW on your followers! And... WOW to the Rotarians for being such wonderful hosts!!!☃️❄️ Love you bunches!!! 💕💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts