Update: October 19, 2017
![]() |
| Nice view for a jog:) |
~
Not much has happened recently if you can believe it. At least compared to the past two months.
I have been traveling almost every weekend since I've been here. Last Friday-Saturday, I drove to Vienna to see yet a little more of the city.
I went to a zoo housed in a former WW2 anti-aircraft tower with my host cousins and their cute step-siblings. It was actually really fun. There was a higher amount of animals there than I was expecting. I really enjoyed it and was glad I tagged along. (Always say yes)
![]() |
| These little dudes are called Doctor Fish and when you stick your hand in the tank, they swarm your hand nibbling on your skin. |
![]() |
| I forgot how big these guys are! Did you know they can hold their breath for 5 hours??? |
I saw friends there I hadn't seen since I had first arrived and met Reggie. What blog post would be complete without Reggie?
![]() |
| Ladies and Gentlemen, the exchange students of Leoben!!! |
![]() |
| The Angle of the camera was a little low so we had to implement a little more swagger than Reggie or I are used to. So, an insane amount, people were staring;) |
![]() |
| Just your average g's |
Yesterday, (Wednesday) I attended the first meeting of the Climbing club in Leoben. I had so much fun! I made some new friends and learned some basic rope handling techniques, knots, and how to Belay. I can't wait for next week. However, I gotta find a way to get some bigger climbing shoes. I know they are supposed to be a little smaller, but I have size 48 feet and the biggest they had availabe for me to borrow was 44... I'll figure something out.
~
I apparently have something planned for this weekend. Maybe some hiking, maybe something else. Never sure.
Oh! and City Trip is next weekend! I'll be going to Prague, Dresden, and Berlin with the Rotary. 'Ought to be fun:)
-Rushman









Comments
Post a Comment