A Day in Graz
![]() |
| When in Rome... |
Reggie and I got to the OBB train station at 10:15, with plenty of time. Our train left at 10:41. There was a little bit of confusion, as it was our first time, but we figured it out.
A funny thing happened, we were waiting to meet out oldie and we thought she was coming to us. Actually, we were supposed to change trains. So with a minute left, Reggie and I bolted.
We got on the train on time of course but we now make sure to see if there is a connection.
Got to Graz and unsurprisingly, it is a stunning city. I hadn't eaten anything yet so I got a dürüm as fast as I could. It was deliciousssssss. I had it with spicy sauce which was a first. (I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD BUY TABASCO HERE). We meet another exchange student and go to Schloßberg, the best view in Graz. It totally is:
![]() |
| Workout for the day |
![]() |
| Mmm sky |
![]() |
| Look at that view |
![]() |
| No homo😂 |
Anyways, it was a very nice day trip, I'll definitely be back.
Oh also, I got the most beautiful pin ever for my blazer, check it.
More to come, as always,
![]() |
| My thumb is covering the price, because I am ashed of how much I dropped:/ |
Rushton



















Beautiful! Proud of you for maneuvering the train ride!! Great post!! Thanks for sharing your day in Graz!! Love the pin!!
ReplyDeleteYou will have to explain what an "oldie" is. 😳
ReplyDeleteFixed it😉
DeleteGreat! Thanks for explaining to us. 😉😘
DeleteI was going to ask about that "oldie" thing, too!
ReplyDelete