My Last Day

Today was Whataburger's birthday. Also, try the coffee shake, it's really good.
Well, it's finally on top of me. Today was my last full day in the U.S.
Tomorrow I'll be flying to Atlanta then overnighting it all the way to Amsterdam then Vienna, where I'll be picked up by my host family then taken to my home for the next year.

Whataburger was my last chosen meal in Texas. I won't have it for a full year! (Oh the humanity)
Tonight I'm watching my favorite movie (No Country for Old Men) then maybe stay up a little later.
I guess its good strategy to stay up late the night before an across the pond flight so that I might sleep easier.

I'm nervous and excited at the same time,
-Rushton

Comments

  1. So excited for you, love! But, man, that picture of you getting on the flight to Atlanta - it hit me like a rock:( Don't you dare forget to blog now and again!! And, keep you're mama posted on your journey because she's keeping ME posted!! Seguin loves you and Team J-V loves you most of all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, today was the day! Have a wonderfully awesome and unique adventure Rushton! It will be filled with new experiences and all emotions. You are loved so very much!! I cannot wait to hear about it through your blog posts (and updating me, your mom, via other methods, as well :) ). I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts