North Carolina Pt. 4

A little excursion to the woods that Reid made me go on.
Alright alright alright. Alrighty. Well it's day four and I think we are getting a little tired of each other. It's not in a bad way, it's just palpable enough for me to be glad that I am leaving tomorrow. I'm going to be glad to be home I think.

I played golf this morning, considerably better than on Wednesday which is a plus. Then I hung out and watched Louis C.K. for hours until it was time for dinner. We drove into town to see if we could get seated at an Italian restaurant that was by far the most popular in the Highlands. Luckily​, we got four seats at the bar and had to hear obligitory jokes about how this is totally not the last time I'm going to be "Bellying up to a bar". Nice one. Anyways, the food was all good and very expensive. It sucks having a taste for fine foods because that means you have to shell out some cash for the good stuff.
I had Blue Crab and Herb Stuffed Alaskan Halibut.
Man...
That's stuff was great.
Thank you to the people who spend money on me. I try to thank people as profusely and sincerely as I can, but sometimes... I don't know. I get paranoid that people don't know that I do in fact appreciate what is done for me. I do. Tomorrow I'll be home, then I gotta cram for a high school course so I can have some freedom my senior year. Alright peace.

Comments

Popular Posts