North Carolina Pt. 2
![]() |
| So prettyyyyyy |
It began as most days do with waking up, but today was a little different than most. I was about to play the nicest course I had ever been to.
The greens are fast, the fairways are narrow and the course, tiring. Definitely proved that golf is as much mental, as it is physical. I'm not going much into detail because I played horribly but there is always Friday. Here are a couple of pictures though:
![]() |
| Pretty, huh? |
![]() |
| Jeez, probably one of the nicest ranges I've ever hit on |
![]() |
| The carts we had topped out at like 20mph, ridiculous. |
After dinner, we walked back to the Ugly Dog and as we approached the door, I could already hear the music inside. Loud, lively and entertaining, a four piece was playing classics and originals like "Mama Tried". As the night grew, so did the fun. People got up to dance, several with tap shoes, stomping a beat. There was laughter and enthusiasm for those dancing and the killer band. (Consisting of a fiddle;), bass, guitar and banjo).
![]() |
| So much fun... |
I realised something in that little room, where so many regulars were crammed. Somethings require that for someone to truly enjoy it, it must be experienced together. Especially something like bluegrass. Not only was the band playing, but every one clapping and dancing, enhanced the experience, filling the senses. It was like a small festival where everyone was celebrating each other, knowing that something amazing was happening.
Tomorrow is fly fishing, and that is sure to bring adventure.







Comments
Post a Comment