Done

This is the bike, it's a lot bigger than it looks, tough not by much.
I finished my sophomore year of High School today. I aced all my classes while having a life also, not an easy feat. A weight is no longer on my shoulders and I'm having a weird effect where I don't have much to do but my mind is still anxious because I guess I'm not used to living without having a sizeable workload all the time.

My Dad bought an old motorcycle the other day and it's been tough to try to fix up. The gas tank was full of rust, so we took a couple of days cleaning it out. (For heavy rust, muriatic acid is the only way)
Next, I messed with the clutch and got it to engage albeit, it grabs really late. So now I'm working on the carb. I messed up one of the jets, (It's a little screw with a hole through it to regulate air/fuel ratio) so I'm just getting a whole carburetor rebuild kit. Hopefully, it will be the last of my problems. Next we will have to get it street legal. It's a little bike, but I think tinkering with something is exactly what I need to ease my mind off the whole school thing.
Finishing a slide show for my exchange is pretty much on the top of my list right now, the presentation is this Sunday, right after I go to the coast. Other than the slides, doing some Duolingo, and practicing my fiddle.



Comments

Popular Posts