Practically Done

Walking to golf, my 8th period.

Back again, I'm at school right now, it's like 13 days ‘till summer. I'm eating lunch in a teacher's classroom. I can't handle the cafeteria.
 It's crowded here. Not in the class, just school in general. I see too many people doing too many different things. Sometimes I need solitude, yet when I have my earbuds in after I've finished my work, there are complaints. Too loud they say, yet maybe if they were quieter, they wouldn't hear it.
Coming back to that last paragraph, it sounds (Or sounded) really angsty, but that's, not the tone I want to have on this blog. I think it's because writing at school, it is very easy to put my thoughts down on how much I don't like it.
I have a little over 3 months until I get on a plane going to Austria. I'm going to be an exchange student. Everyone asks me if I'm nervous. When I tell them I'm not, I feel they don't believe me. I think it because if they did it they would be terrified. Maybe. The second question is "How did you find out about this? How do you do it?". They think I know someone, that got me in. It's always too hard to explain in the moment but it's easy when I make an analogy. Modern art is “Wow, I could've done that” + “Yeah, but you didn't”. If I to tell people, what it really took to apply: an application, then they would say "Wow I could've done that", to which I reply "Yeah but you didn't." Sure those aren't the only things it takes but by no means is it impossible to do this. I can't wait for summer and I can't wait to leave Texas, even if it does mean leaving burgers and cowboys with friendly drawls. 3 minutes till lunch is over, so I'm gonna start walking to history. I already took my AP test, I'm practically done.

Comments

Popular Posts